If you’ve been trying to lose weight, lower your cholesterol or even just east smarter and healthier, you many need to call in come reinforcements. Nutrition counseling can help you learn the best foods to eat to help fuel your body, but also fight certain diseases and illnesses, as well.
Obtaining help through nutrition counseling can help you in many areas:
• They can help with individualized support to lose weight
• They can help you identify foods that will benefit your body
• You need help deciphering confusing nutrition information
• They can help you make healthy choices at the grocery store or when you’re dining out
When you set-up an appointment to meet with a nutrition counselor you can expect to discuss and come away with the following:
• A conversation to evaluate your current eating habits, current lifestyle and health status.
• Whether you want to lose or gain weight, improve health or reduce the risk of disease, the coach will help you identify strategies to reach your goals.
• The coach will help you create a new way of eating that you can sustain and enjoy for life.
There’s no limit to what you can learn from nutritional counseling. If you’re on the road to a lifestyle change, adding a nutrition consultation to your exercise regimen may get you exactly where you want to be.
Dr. Lawrence Nelson is the Director of Nelson Chiropractic and Functional Neurology in Tigard, Oregon. Board Certified in Chiropractic Neurology, he brings his extensive training and clinical experience to assist his patients in relieving pain and suffering. Dr. Nelson is an expert in Whiplash and Concussion recovery, ADD/ADHD and Disconnection Syndrome, and promoting Brain Health and Longevity.
Dr. Nelson is available for a complimentary phone consultation without obligation at 503.855.4465. He can be reached by email at [email protected]
“Using evidence based diagnostics and therapeutics we enhance the brain-body connection, reversing the causes of a shrinking brain and improving our patients’ quality of life TODAY and into the future.”
Lawrence Nelson, DC, DACNB
Nelson Chiropractic & Functional Neurology
7100Hampton St Suite 121-G
Tigard, Or. 97223
Phone: 503-855-4465 | Fax: 888-201-5353
Enhancing Our Patients’ Quality of Life Today and Into The Future